Dear Clients and Friends,
It’s amazing how such a tiny virus can stop everything in its tracks!!
At BA Staging & Interiors, please know that the health and safety of our community, customers and staff will always be our utmost priority. As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues its impact, we are committed to helping you sell your properties – to getting you higher offers and a faster sale. We are putting our clients first, ensuring the well-being of our team members and our Connecticut community.
Buying and selling will continue, and real estate will always be a top commodity, but we are taking steps to keep our team and clients as safe as possible. We know by doing so, we are protecting the most vulnerable members of our society.
Throughout the past 10 years clients have trusted us with their properties. Over the last few weeks, we have been working on our procedures to further strengthen our approach during this challenging period.
Additionally, we have implemented procedures and education for safe working interaction at every level of our business.
With that in mind and in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we want to give you an update on how we are staying on top of it:
- We only stage vacant properties.
- We have added extra requirements and increased frequency for disinfecting surfaces and cleaning throughout the day for all stages and de-stages. We will continuously wipe down with disinfectants: any doorknobs, light switches and surfaces we touch in the homes we are working in.
- We ask all our clients to stay distant from the property during vacant staging installations and not visit us or be present. This is a measure to stay in line with social distancing and to protect our staff and clients.
- We are providing online staging consultations for occupied properties or vacant properties that need home improvements. Call 203.807.4040 for more information about this new service. No in-person consultations will be made at this time.
- We are making sure that anyone on our team feeling sick knows to stay home. Rest assured; we will be doing our best to take care of our team during this time. Any staff that can work from home is already working from home.
- We have restricted traffic to our warehouse and office to essential staff only. No outside vendors or other non-business essential people are allowed into our space.
- We will continue to follow updates and protocols recommended by the CDC, World Health Organization and local Departments of Health and government to best ensure the safety of our clients and team members. We are ready to pivot at a moment’s notice.
We are here, both to work with you and to support you in any way that feels comfortable and safe. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason.
We wish you and those you care about good health in the months ahead.
Remember, the sun still rose this morning, and it will rise again tomorrow. No matter what type of world revolves around it, the sun ALWAYS rises, and there is ALWAYS a reason to hope and believe for brighter days!
All the best,