PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY MEDIA INTERN
Would you like to intern for a fun and growing company in a creative field?
BA Staging & Interiors is a national awards winning Home Staging and Design company located in Bridgeport, CT. We specialize in assisting home sellers and builders to maximize their success when selling their real estate. We are a small, but growing team and our company culture is extremely important to us. We are a hard-working, fun-loving, dedicated and professional team that thrives on being our best every day. We enjoy our work, strive for perfection and expect nothing less of each other.
We are currently seeking a talented media intern to assist with the photography and videography of various projects. Projects may include promotional videos or photoshoots, jobsite photography and videography, production of YouTube channel content, social media content and other marketing efforts when needed.
This internship is for someone who is looking for hands-on experience. You will be working closely with the CEO and Marketing Department and will be involved in all aspects of the photography and videography process, from brainstorming to publishing.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ability to operate various types of professional video and DSLR cameras
- Experience planning, shooting and editing professional photographs (Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Experience planning, shooting and editing professional video footage
- Strong understanding of shot composition
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling
- Understanding of sound recording
- Knowledge of current media trends
- Great communication and creative skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Flexible availability
- Ability to drive to shoot locations in personal car- must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle (mileage is reimbursable as per company policies)
- Personal camera equipment and laptop for shooting and editing
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Positive Attitude
- Great Eye
- Team Player
- Fast and Efficient
- Interest in interior design and/or home staging
- Experience shooting real estate photography and videography
- Experience working on successful YouTube channels
- 3-5 month paid internship – part time
- Possibility to become ongoing freelance position
- In-person with possibility for remote working on occasion
- Hours are flexible and will depend on our project schedule as well as intern’s class/professional schedule
- Work Authorization in US required
This is a fun and fulfilling internship for someone who loves being creative and wants to gain professional experience in photography and videography.
We absolutely love what we do, but we work very hard to get the job done and make sure that our clients are always happy!
OUR VALUES: Integrity, Honesty, Continuous Improvement, Quality, Service, Professionalism, Reliability, Organization, Accountability and Innovation
Are you ready to be creative, innovate and collaborate to help BA Staging & Interiors dominate and inspire the home staging/design industry?
Are you ready to gain experience with a creative work family who strives to help our clients make money through high quality, on-trend designs and innovation?
We are looking to bring our new intern on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit in both abilities and culturally.
We are a thriving small business, whose mission is to make a difference in peoples’ lives with the services we provide. Integrity, high morals and trustworthiness are non-negotiable to becoming a member of our team.
Normal work hours are Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Some projects may require time outside of these hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter, resume and 5-10 photography/ videography samples that best display your level of ability and creativity to email@example.com with the subject line ““This position sounds perfect for me – Media Intern”.