STAGING DESIGNER/ STYLIST
Would you like to work for a fun and growing company in a creative field?
We are currently looking for a skilled, dynamic and ambitious Staging Designer/Stylist who is the right fit for our team and has at least 2 years professional experience in working with modern, on-trend and fresh design styles with a variety of home sizes. This role requires flexibility as responsibilities involve a large variety of services – from designing and installation of staging designs, staging luxury homes, model home stagings and design, consultation services, and other design services.
WHO WE ARE
We founded BA Staging & Interiors because we love helping home sellers and builders maximize their success when selling their real estate, so they can move on with their lives faster and with less stress.
We are the top staging industry leader in our area and are expanding our numerous awards winning team.
This is a fun and fulfilling job for someone who enjoys being creative and detail oriented at the same time.
We absolutely love what we do, but we work very hard to get the job done and make sure that our clients are always happy!
Our values: people, quality, service, experience, and innovation.
Are you ready to be creative, innovate and collaborate to help BA Staging & Interiors dominate and inspire the home staging/design industry?
Are you ready for a long-lasting career in a creative work family who strives to help our clients make money through high quality, on-trend designs and innovation?
Are you ready to provide an excellent experience to both our clients and home buyers?
The Staging Designer/Stylist will help the Staging Director to view properties, quickly determine the style for furniture and accessories to be brought in for the design, pull those items with or without the staging team from our warehouse and work with the staging team and movers to install the planned design. You will consult clients on how to best prepare their homes for a successful sale. This may include color consultations, lighting fixtures, and other elements of small home upgrades.
If you are ready for CREATIVE and HARD WORK to help grow an ambitious brand, we want to hear from YOU!
THE IDEAL ADDITION TO OUR TEAM IS:
- A people person.
- A great communicator & someone passionate about building relationships and helping others.
- Creative, efficient and very well organized.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable starting conversations with new people (in person and on the phone).
- Someone who embraces change, is flexible and proactive.
- Does not shy away from being hands-on.
- Have 2 or more years hands-on professional experience in interior design, decorating, home staging or visual merchandising in all aspects of the design process.
- Have a home staging or interior design certification or degree – a plus!
- Have a great sense of modern styles, scales and innovation in design (furniture, art, accessories and all elements of design).
- Love to continuously educate yourself about new designs and decorating trends.
- Are creative with your designs.
- Are able to work within a budget.
- Have great computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – must be open to learn multiple internal computer systems and applications.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and understand the value of good communication – must be able to professionally interact and communicate with high-end clients and real estate agents.
- Have a pleasant and professional demeanor at all times.
- Respect and keep confidentiality of business matters.
- Must be able to work independently and well with the team.
- Must be open to physically demanding work- must be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to pivot between different tasks and responsibilities efficiently.
- Love taking photos.
- Learn quickly and are able to change and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to drive to clients and job locations in personal car- must have valid license, clean driving record and reliable vehicle (mileage is reimbursable as per company policies).
Schedule: Part time, could lead to full-time. Flexible- hours will vary greatly depending on the season but will typically be 15-30 hours per week.
Salary: $18-$20/hour depending on experience and skills
Work authorization in US required.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and personality.
We are a thriving small business, whose mission is to make a difference in peoples’ lives with the services we provide. Integrity, high morals and trustworthiness are non-negotiable to becoming a member of our team.
Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, but staging installation days may require earlier or later hours.
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept applications emailed to email@example.com
As mentioned, this position requires you to be a detail-oriented person. In fact, just to prove that you are detail-oriented, when you apply for this position include the following subject line in your email with this exact wording: “This position sounds perfect for me- Staging Designer/Stylist.”
Yep, this is our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from those who are truly interested in this position. In your cover letter, also include a short paragraph why you would be perfect for the job. Please also send 5-10 photos of the work YOU have done along with your resume.
While it is not required, we encourage you to send a 1-3 minute video about who you are and why you want to be a staging Designer/Stylist on the BA Staging & Interiors team. This would be a GREAT addition to your application.
If being invited to an interview, be ready for a 1 hour interview. We will only have interviews on one or two days, so you will need to make yourself available for it.